-:: Desolation of Life ::- -:: Desolation of Life ::-

My God. This is actually one of the more original cinematic songs I've heard on this site in a while. You amount of different instruments and sounds choreographed into this single piece is astounding.

Only negative thing was that unfortunate choir break. No doubt you can return to that and correct it later.

Good job on this one.

Agitat0r responds:

thank you for your review. :)

When Stars Appear When Stars Appear

For whats its worth, this song got me back into writing my story and served as inspiration for my newest drawing. This is such an emotionally educated song. I can tell it comes from your heart.

N-13 Character Showcase September 2015 N-13 Character Showcase September 2015

Wow. You're voice genuinely crosses genders.
You're pretty good.

Under Attack Under Attack

My opinion in a nutshell: it's actually got my blood pumping when I imagined the music in context to a scene I thought of. It's a well orchestrated piece that hit all the right notes... It just lacked that one little segment where it hit a substantial "peak" you know? It's missing only a FEW higher notes that held it back from being great to amazing.

I loved it, overall. You earned a follower.

LawnReality responds:

Thanks! I'll take your advice on board for future tracks of this nature.

Sadness and Sorrow Sadness and Sorrow

The theme matched the title, that's for sure.
The main thing I could find wrong with this particular piece was that the ending mix sort of drowned out the vocals. Other than that, that's all the input I can offer. Good work!

Long Search for the Truth Long Search for the Truth

Reminds me a bit of Austin Wintory's work. For the feeling you were going for, you've achieved it. As I listen to it I'm reminded a bit of Joe Hisashi as I listen to the end. Quite melancholic.

I don't usually review music nor am I too musically inclined. Sorry I can't provide better input. Just letting you know I thought you made a good piece.

Autumn - Audition Autumn - Audition

In my humble opinion, the part where you said you didn't know how to calm down seemed a bit ironic due to how calm you sounded. It just seems like your performance itself needed more... emotion or human touch. Just to help me believe what I heard you say correlate with the characters feelings.

It wasn't a bad audition. But as stated, it can be improved. Hopefully my review didn't overstep and you might find some sort of benefit from it, for what it's worth.

Dreaming of the Ocean Dreaming of the Ocean

The overall feeling you've managed to deliver here is so palpably peaceful. I imagine a hero has just conquered some great feat and is stepping back and reveling in the fact it's over.

You're quite talented, I say that honestly.

LawnReality responds:

Thank you! I'm glad you like the track.

Beyond Paradise Beyond Paradise

You don't like it huh?
I think that overall it's a solid piece. The opening was epic in a vast way. However the 2nd half seemed just a tad repetitive for my taste. Dragged just a little too long.

Again, I think it's solid.

Versatile Voicing (Demo) Versatile Voicing (Demo)

Wow. The pure amount of different tones, accents, and personas you are able to pull off without technical tampering is a hell of a feat. Gotta say I am thoroughly impressed! Advertise yourself and get some projects under your belt! I can't really see any videos you've been in here, unless they're on a different site?
Still, excellent work and good advice!

Snak responds:

Thanks for the compliment :D! I am working on some more in depth demo reels and hope to have those out soon (including video of me at the mic and such)! I also plan to keep expanding with more narration stories as well as trying to branch out to different animators/game makers/companies to advertise myself. Thanks for the suggestion and the review again :)!