All 7 art Reviews

Personal work Personal work

For an image displaying a wartime scenario, this has to be one of the most serene images I've seen displaying the subject. Fireflies, twilight hours in an otherworldly place. Images like this are the sort of adventure and foreign settings men dream about.
I usually look for some sort of constructive criticism to give to other artists to help improve. You clearly need none.
Bravo. Simply bravo.

Acrylla responds:

Heartwarming comment, thanks! :)

Valentine's Day &amp;lt;3 Valentine's Day <3

You really want to draw good stuff for your boyfriend?
I have a suggestion that will improve your work dramatically. I highly, highly suggest you take some time and study anatomy. I understand you're drawing off of the style of anime. That is good. Anime is good. However, it is a style and not a starting point.
Drawing is a labor of love. You need to understand and respect reality. After that, you can stylize. After that, the rest is easy.
Trust me... I was there.

MinecraftGirl2 responds:

Thanks for the advice and i will think about it. i already have made realistic stuff but i really want to draw this because i already know how to draw realistic (for the most part) but still thanks for the advice i will try to think of that ^_^

Voltsurge OC Voltsurge OC

I dig her posture and the way you drew her facial expression. Her feminine attributes are well done as well. Overall, fantastic quality. Great work!

Trebuxet responds:

Thanks! Indeed she is a very feminine character :D

Weathered Dunmer Weathered Dunmer

Still posting art these days?

JamesHatfeld responds:

'fraid not. Haven't had much time for artistic side projects, given my schedule. Been working away from home all summer, and prepared my trip to the States this fall.
So unless cosplay counts as works of art, then I'm afraid I've been rather inactive. I do have existing sketches I can embellish, though.
I'm also working on my profile here on NG, writing a travel diary of sorts about the U.S. trip I had last year. Have had some setbacks on that front (process getting erased). So all in due time!
Catch you later! -E.A.J.

Onwards Onwards

Excellent idea using gravel to give your paint some texture! That's quite clever actually. You're a nice physical artist amigo, you should make some more when your find the spare time!

JamesHatfeld responds:

Thanks a bunch, man! Coming from you, that means a lot! We'll see if I get the time needed to create some new stuff!

Incoming News Alert! Incoming News Alert!

Heh, this is pretty snazzy.

Fears and worries sketch Fears and worries sketch

Very cool. Abstract style really does it for ya huh?

CartoonCoffee responds: