Selcouth Episode 1 Selcouth Episode 1

I'll give you my 2 cents:
Animation: it appears more like a slideshow than it appears as an animation. In other words, the animation itself was incredibly limited until the end moreso. Even then, the line work was still kind of rough and the animation, while having a few more frames, was still lacking. I'll check out the future episodes to see if you improve upon future works.
And the voice acting wasn't anything amazing and the hardware you used to record it was sub-par and sounded rather cheap. And the voice acting, while kind of bland, was strangely charming in some places. But I recommend the voice actors work on their craft a bit and add a bit of personality to it.

I don't write these things for a personal attack against your work. It's so you might improve in the future. It at least held my attention until the end. Keep at it, and good luck!

bewear responds:

This is all completely true! I agree that its super slideshow-y and not very animated until certain parts, and even when it's in "animation mode" like at the end, it's not even completed or colored. I DEFINITELY did not try that hard on it, considering it was made in like 3 days, and i specifically gave the bear VA to not try that hard so I can see all your points! Thank you for input! :D I barely get any in my actual comments lol, I'll definitely try more in the future episode considering i'm not on a week schedule anymore, and especially for my future projects for fanime and stuff, i'll actually take my time and maybe you a more smoother brush for outlines haha. but yeah thank you for your comment!

THE LOLLIPOP THE LOLLIPOP

Expression is a good word to describe this animation. With no dialogue you definitely managed to evoke personality out of your characters and the emotion of the simple act of giving. I was moved.

Animation wise, relatively smooth, fluid, and bouncy. There were only a couple of parts, such as the overhead show showing the characters full body as he walked, slightly awkward. But it did not detract from the overall package.

All in all, good work!

afrotique responds:

appreciate it man!

METAL GEAR 5 AFTERMATH METAL GEAR 5 AFTERMATH

This particular video encapsulated my feelings for the franchise. And the conclusion it came to. Thank you for the reminder of my own phantom pain: the pain of a game that could have been.

OblitusCS responds:

Thanks to you my friend! Yeah, I know, such a pity.

-:: Desolation of Life ::- -:: Desolation of Life ::-

My God. This is actually one of the more original cinematic songs I've heard on this site in a while. You amount of different instruments and sounds choreographed into this single piece is astounding.

Only negative thing was that unfortunate choir break. No doubt you can return to that and correct it later.

Good job on this one.

Agitat0r responds:

thank you for your review. :)

When Stars Appear When Stars Appear

For whats its worth, this song got me back into writing my story and served as inspiration for my newest drawing. This is such an emotionally educated song. I can tell it comes from your heart.

N-13 Character Showcase September 2015 N-13 Character Showcase September 2015

Wow. You're voice genuinely crosses genders.
You're pretty good.

Personal work Personal work

For an image displaying a wartime scenario, this has to be one of the most serene images I've seen displaying the subject. Fireflies, twilight hours in an otherworldly place. Images like this are the sort of adventure and foreign settings men dream about.
I usually look for some sort of constructive criticism to give to other artists to help improve. You clearly need none.
Bravo. Simply bravo.

Acrylla responds:

Heartwarming comment, thanks! :)

Valentine's Day &amp;lt;3 Valentine's Day <3

You really want to draw good stuff for your boyfriend?
I have a suggestion that will improve your work dramatically. I highly, highly suggest you take some time and study anatomy. I understand you're drawing off of the style of anime. That is good. Anime is good. However, it is a style and not a starting point.
Drawing is a labor of love. You need to understand and respect reality. After that, you can stylize. After that, the rest is easy.
Trust me... I was there.

MinecraftGirl2 responds:

Thanks for the advice and i will think about it. i already have made realistic stuff but i really want to draw this because i already know how to draw realistic (for the most part) but still thanks for the advice i will try to think of that ^_^

Voltsurge OC Voltsurge OC

I dig her posture and the way you drew her facial expression. Her feminine attributes are well done as well. Overall, fantastic quality. Great work!

Trebuxet responds: